Primal Force is a brand of supplements that claim to support heart health, weight loss, energy levels, and mental health. Primal Force products are developed and manufactured under private label by Al Sears, MD, a board certified physician in Florida who specializes in alternative and preventative, and anti-aging medicine.
How does the Primal Force Diet Work?
Based on native nutrients necessary for optimal health, Primal Force products are designed to combat the commercial alteration and presence of chemicals and toxins in food and water. The key ingredient in Primal Lean is a West African herb called irvingia gabonensis—a natural remedy that speeds up the body’s ability to burn fat.
Dr. Sears supports that irvingia gabonensis works by resetting factors that control the size and production of fat cells. Other ingredients include fucoxanthin thought to increase metabolic rate, garcinia cambogia fruit extract to improve energy levels, and chromium to promote lean muscle tissue. Favorable results have been reported by those who have taken Primal Force supplements for at least 10 weeks.
Primal Force markets more than 60 different weight loss products and other health supplements. Current prices for the most popular formulas are listed below.
- Primal Lean (60 tablets). Recommended dosage 1 per day: $49.96
- Primal Max (Red Formula + Black Formula): $99.97
- Brazilian Slim Team (30 bags): $19.95
Satisfaction guarantee—Dr. Sears, who develops the Primal Force supplements—offers a 10-week Primal Lean challenge. If you are not satisfied with your results, Dr. Sears promises to pick up the tab.
*Pricing reflects available cost details as of January 2012.
Pros and Cons
- Does not contain preservatives such as yeast, sugar, soy, sodium, artificial colors, wheat, corn, or gluten
- Five percent of all profits are donated to the Wellness Research Foundation—a non-profit institution dedicated to natural health breakthroughs
- A 10-week Primal Lean Challenge offers a satisfaction guarantee or your money back
- May cause excess gas and intestinal discomfort
- Although there are some website testimonials to support the product’s claims of the success, the supplements themselves have not been widely studied
- Exercise and diet guidelines are lacking
Advertising Partner of Primal Force
Primal Force supplements are designed to provide you with the nutrients that nature intended for optimal health and performance.